Auto, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
Some of the common factors that can lead to accidents on the road include driving at high speeds, using cell phones for texting or calls, impatience while driving, and feeling tired or exhausted behind the wheel.
Today’s roadways are challenging even for the most alert, conscientious driver.
- Technological distractions coupled with more cars and cyclists than ever on the roads can be fatal.
- It is estimated that text messaging and technological distractions account for nearly one of every four serious motor vehicle accidents.
- Road signs and signage may be inadequate.
- Bicycle and pedestrian lanes may be poorly marked.
- Even pulling out of the parking lot from the mall – especially if visibility is compromised – can be dangerous.
- Defective tires, airbags, and gas tanks have caused severe injury and death.